Wednesday, February 11, 2009

And I was thinking about this, before falling asleep :

I don't wanna miss one smile
I don't wanna miss one kiss
I just wanna be with you
Right here with you, just like this
I just wanna hold you close
And feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest of time


CRISS ! LE CADRAN, MAN ! Ça fait deux fois en une semaine que j'manque de mourir parce que j'fais le saut -_-

Donc oui... that's exactly what I feel, actually.... ♥
Me semble qui a tellement de tounes qui fitent ou du moins en partie... ou alors c'est juste moi qui est beeeeeeeen quétaine... LOL.

2 comment(s):

£@dy Dark§unMoon February 11, 2009 at 7:24 p.m.  

Trucy: c'est toi qui est ben quétaine! ;P

Nah, mais sérieux, c'est ça que ça fait tomber en amour, ça rend quétaine!

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP