Thursday, January 29, 2009

January's near death.

Okay, maybe not. Almost.
Well yeah, in a few days, January will find its end. OMG HOW POETIC THIS SOUNDED ! =B
OH SHIT ! My mom has this as PM on MSN : "Je ne connais pas le secret du succès, mais la clé de l'échec est de tenter de plaire à tout le monde !" It. is. SO. fawking. TRUE.
Yea, but that wasn't what I actually wanted to say.
And I lost it... >_>...
Err...
AH YES ! I'm sick of being tired ! o_o
I feel like I'm ALWAYS sleeping, recently... Or at least I'm sleeping what normal humans need to be okay for the day, which means an average of 8 hours of sleep a night... Keep in mind that in the two past years, I had an average of 5 hours of sleep a night... And that was when I was actually sleeping. I was sleepy, but I went to
Now, it's just....... impossible for me to stay up all the night... =\... And I really think that this is weird, I'm not used to this...
I feel like my insomnia has been exchanged for hypersomnia... Hey, for the first time in my life, I fell asleep in class o_o... WTH ?!?! That was on tuesday.
And well.... At 7PM, I'm already sleepy @___@.....
Someone told me that was maybe because of lack of iron.......... =\.... Fanh...

J'veux manger des céréales...

3 comment(s):

Anonymous,  January 30, 2009 at 1:07 a.m.  

On t'en a acheter des céréale mange les D:<

aelin ueal January 30, 2009 at 1:28 p.m.  

faut le temps que tu te réhabitue au mode de sleepage normal !c

Trucydae January 31, 2009 at 12:58 a.m.  

Kasu : c'est c,que j'ai fait, dude XD
Ael : j'imagine.... mais quand même oO;

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP