Monday, November 10, 2008

Stolen in Raven's MySpace Bulletin.

1.
Where did you kiss the last person you kissed?
If only I could remember who was the last person I kissed XDDDD

2 .
What’s the greatest thing that happened to you today?
........ I baked a cake ? (Mom asked for it...)


3.
How many TRUE best friends do you have?
I don't know =) Something like 3 or 4

4.
Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
Getting up early equals (<-lol NOIZ) death.

5.
Tell me about the shirt you’re wearing?

No shirt on o_O...... Robe de chambre desu.


6.
What are you excited about right now?
DIR EN GREY ON SATURDAY 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

8.
Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
WHERE THE FUCK IS QUESTION 7 ?!

9.
What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
Clothes. Lot of clothes =)

10.
Who’s the last person you got into a argument with?
Eeeeeeh... Miss Universe 1987.

11.
Do you trust people?
Some.

12.
If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
I'd like to go in France...

13.
Your favorite number?
932423786537263847635,43562389677613 périodique

14.
Could you go a day without eating?
Yea.

15.
How much do looks matter to you in a guy/girl?
It's quite important.... It's really superficial, I know, but I will become friendly to someone pretty faster than with a just normal or ugly person... I try to work on this.

16.
Do you like anybody right now?
Hum... Not really... Maybe Miss Ti~GRi knows more about this than me... But I think he's gone =S.... I haven't seen him for a while =\

17.
When was the last time you had your hair cut?
This week v(¯w¯)v

18.
Would you rather be mad or sad?
Fucking question o_o.... Mad cause I like to rant ? XD

19.
Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Depends. Recently, I feel like I could cry really easily.... But every other day, it can be really hard to make me cry...

20.
Whats the best feeling in the world?
Having a good self esteem =)

21.
Are you close with your mom?
Quite close, yeah.... I think I'm closer to my mom than many others with theirs...

22.
Are your parents strict?
Not really... Even my father isn't really strict.... He simply doesn't have a single molecule in the clouds....

23.
Do you tell your parents everything?
Aahahahaha XDDD

25.
Name some fears you have:
.... *sighes* Zombies ù_ú¤
That's all.
Ah yea.... and becoming a vieille criss.
OMG QUESTION 24 DISAPPEARED !!!


26.
Does the thought of marriage scare you?
I'm not scared about it, I only think it's completely useless and a waste of money and time...

27.
How many kids do you want?
956 583 891,56
I don't want children..... Unless it's my dear New Vogue Children (L)

28.
What’s your favorite season?
Autumn when it's not raining or too cold and there's no snow yet.... I like to see those looking-dead landscape <3

29.
What’s your favorite color to wear?
Black, Violet, Red....

30.
Who was the last person in your bedroom?
Me 8)

31.
What are you doing today?
Nothing... Have to take a shower before my hair turns gross....

Huh... Questions 32 to 34, someone ?

35.
Do you get bored easily?
Well.... I'm filling in this quizz, you know.....

36.
What’s something that someone can do that really bothers you?
Being closed minded, to center their lifes on a single thing, quand les filles s'mettent du mascara pis que ça fait des mottons parce qui en mettent une tonne sur leurs cils courts en pensant que ça va avoir l,air plus glam pis que ça ma leur allonger les cils.... (Buy some fucking fake lashes, biatches !)

37.
Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
When I was younger, yea.... As everyone...

38.
Do you wish you were famous?
That'd be interesting =)

39.
Do you make a wish at 11:11?
Only if I know it's 11:11

40.
When you go to the beach do you swim or lay out more?
I.Don't.Fucking.Go.To.The.Beach.
Tan is EBIL.

41.
Who’s the last text message you received from and what did it say?
Aozora telling me that it was the Ste-Josiane. LOL.
When is the Ste-Alexandra ? XDDD

42.
What are you freakishly obsessed with?
*coughs*

43.
What’s your favorite song at the moment?
.................................... Pretty good question o_o;;; Everything I listen to is like.... Boring.... I don't feel like listening anything in particular, these days .__. ..... You know, when it's up that even Pourriture Noble and Danse Macabre don't make me feel JKSAHFKSJFHKJSFHKJSFHSJKH as usual, there's maybe a problem =\..... Oh... I start listening to old french chanson, actually... I don't know much, though... AH ! I've to find some Brigitte Bardot stuff !!! and oh... I still haven't found anything else than covers for Alys Roby u_u.... I want Chica Chica Boum Chic and Tico Tico è_é !!! I've to look for more Edith Piaf and Dalida and Juliette Greco (L)

44.
Do you like going to the mall to shop or just shopping online?
.... ahahaha XD You are talking to a little bit compulsive buyer, you know ? xDDD

45.
Can music affect your mood?
Deffinitly. Specially when a song is wonderfully awesome or when a band I used to like does and awefully BORING song.....

46.
What piercings do you want?
MOAR EARS PIERCINGS ! I'd like many piercing at my bottom lips... Sometimes I'd like to have back my second eyebrow piercing....... As I got back my first one......

48.
Have you ever been in a cave?
QUESTION 47 !!!!!!!!!!!!

49.
Ever eaten a bug?
Yuk. D=

50.
When will you hang out with the person you last kissed next?
Scroll up to question 1.

51.
Are you in a good mood?
Neutral ?

53.
Would you rather skydive or bungee jump?

QUESTION 52 ?!

54.
Do you like snakes?
Je parles le Fourchelang.

55.
What’s one place you would like to visit?
Only one ?
Okay then =).....
Kaya's appartment 8D

56.
Do you like waffles?
*_________________*

57.
Does the number 23 have any significance to you?
I'll turn 23 in 3 years and 32 days.

58.
Be honest, do you like people in general?
I HATE YOU ALL FAWKERS !!!
LOL.
I do not tend to hate people unless they did something to annoy me... On purpose or not.

59.
What color are the walls in your bedroom?
Color "I have 2895647547868752 Jrockers pictures and posters on my wall" over a burgundy and a really light and creamy and a bit greyish beige....

60.
Do you think starbucks is expensive?
Whatever....

A lot of questions are missing in that quizz o_ô....
So it's actually 54 questions long... XDD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP