Saturday, October 25, 2008

Shin sent me this via e-mail.

1. What is your occupation right now? None, except being the only girl in the world who's knees hurt when she's tired.
2. What colour are your socks right now? Purple
3. What are you listening to right now? Something that sounds like Coldplay, from my mother....
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Stuff my mother brought back from the restaurant where she's working.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? What's that ?
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mamie
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course <3
8. How old are you today? 6870 days and 55 minutes old
9. What is your favourite sport to watch on TV? ... I don't watch TV... You're fucked 8D
10. What is your favourite drink? RED FANTA ! and Iced Tea *_*
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Oh god yeah o_o.... Black, Red, Black, brown, Blonde, Purple, Black & Purple, Black, Blonde, Fuchsia-Kaoru-qui-est passé à la laveuse, Blonde, chestnut, brown, blonde, pink, black......................
12. Favourite food? Oh shit I don't know x_x I like meat *w*
13. What is the last movie you watched? Silent Hill <3 style="font-weight: bold;">14. Favourite day of the year? The Fanh day.
15. How do you vent anger? Have you ever seen me being angry for REAL ?
16. What was your favourite toy as a child? Probably Barbies.....
17. What is your favourite season? Autumn is pretty and smells good <3 style="font-weight: bold;">18. Cherries or Blueberries? ............................ Both.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Sorry Shin, I won't email back but ain't that blog post worth it ?
20. Who is the most likely to respond? Whoever wants to take it.
21. Who is least likely to respond? Napoléon Bonaparte =(
22. Living arrangements: living at my mom's house
23. When was the last time you cried? AAAh fuck I hate that fucking question which is in EVERY madafackaa quizz... Shit.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes, random things...
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to? ... I'm writing on my blog...
26. What did you do last night? Do you seriously think I remember what I did ?
27. What are you most afraid of? -_-.... Zombies >_>....
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? All-dressed.
29. Favorite dog breed? I like... Deutsche Dogge ? I think that's the german name, though XDDD... Oh well... I really like Huskies, too... and Chiba Inu
30. Favorite day of the week? ........ Why ?
31. How many provinces have you lived in? One
32. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.... Diamonds are a girl's best friend
33. What is your favourite flower? Roses are pretty, gardenia too... Lilac smells good <3

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP