Thursday, October 16, 2008

Playing Dress-up

So yeah... I unlolifyed my sweet loli skirt XD

Take a look at this 8D :

1. Pretty in Pink xD
I would also wear this with my pink shirt with a rib cage on it.
Shoes : My unhigh heeled maryjanes

2. I'm not convinced by this one... I probably won't do it again...
Shoes : Converses I guess...

3. 50's style
I like this one <3 I should own a pearl necklace only for this oO....
No leg warmer, next time...
Shoes : Like hum... my black pumps... Or maybe my HIGH heeled maryjanes...

4. Decora style
I like this one too ^w^
Shoes : Mismatched converse ?

5. Punkish
I like this one too <3 Maybe with another shirt, though...
Shoes : Black converse or my creeper, I guess...

Estie que j'suis pas originale pour mes poses XD;;
So which one d'you prefer ? =)

8 comment(s):

Anonymous,  October 16, 2008 at 3:36 p.m.  

50s style. Cest fucking beau jtrouve /@A@/

Trucydae October 16, 2008 at 4:13 p.m.  

bah moi j'les aime tous... sauf peut-être le 2ième ensemble là que j'sais pas trop....
mais oui, j'aime beaucoup le 50's style aussi *w*

Anonymous,  October 16, 2008 at 4:55 p.m.  

XD! j'aime trop la jupe ... ya plein de bouffe dessus *____*

Trucydae October 16, 2008 at 5:05 p.m.  

ahaha XDDD j'aurais du y penser que tu l'aimerais XDDD

Anonymous,  October 17, 2008 at 7:54 a.m.  

La 3 pis la 4 <3~

Trucydae October 17, 2008 at 12:25 p.m.  

à date j'ai 3 votes pour la 3 pis 2 pour la 4 ainsi qu'1 pour la 1 x)

Anonymous,  October 17, 2008 at 7:26 p.m.  

Moi ,,
Bah j'dit le troisième !

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP