Thursday, October 09, 2008

OMG !

Today I've received 2 things : 120 Days of Sodom (GOTHIKA's album) and the first corset I bought on Ebay 8D
Since I already listened that album... I'll just like... put it in the radio when I'll go to sleep this night XD
And the corset... it's like.... fiting me almost perfectly *.* I must admit that it's not like... PERFECTLY made, as the way they made the finishing (?) could have been better, but HEY ! I bought the corset for 30$ bucks, so let's laugh XD. At least it's not "bubbling" like the VERY cheap one I bought at Urban Planet (Lol XD, you know the one I was wearing at the Pic-nic Harajuku at Yueri's XD)

And with my "Kaya-ish" skirt, I look like an old-shool circus girl <3

I need new lined tights.... Oh good o_o I had an idea for a photo shooting o_o !!!

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  October 9, 2008 at 8:22 p.m.  

Corset, old-school circus girl.. lined thighs.. ouii, je veux des photos XDD

Trucydae October 9, 2008 at 8:50 p.m.  

PLus tard parce que là j'suis en robe de chambre XDDD
J'ai essayé mon suit, pis ça torche, though 8DDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP