Friday, May 20, 2011

Six years later...

It took me 6 years to get that

Trucydae is realated to death
As well as Die is.

LOL.

(Cause you all know that Trucydae comes from [trucider]
Which basically means [To Slaughter] LOL)

6 years.
I'm fucking fantard and I never ever noticed that.
Never.
Until now.
6 years after I chose that name when I first started a blog.

I didn't even thought about it
When I talked about those fans arguing on Die's real name
When I said that he probably simply did as I did and wanted a badass name LOL

Oh and I got sunburnt again...
This time is worse than the last one
At least it's not on my face...
I really need some sunblock lotion T_T

4 comment(s):

Sven H May 22, 2011 at 5:45 p.m.  

Mais nooooooooooon quoi XD
Quand j'me suis rendu compte qu'il y avait pas mal de Sven dans le metal, j'étais genre... (H)Bon, ça m'a juste pas pris 6 ans mais 6 jours XD

Trucydae May 22, 2011 at 6:00 p.m.  

Haha, ben voilà, sinon j'aurais même pas bloggé sur le sujet xD

Sven H May 23, 2011 at 11:16 a.m.  

Le sujet : Die ? Oh que si t'aurais posté quand même XD

Trucydae May 23, 2011 at 12:06 p.m.  

`Y'a six ans ? Je sais pas XDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP