Friday, May 20, 2011

One last DEG spam post.



EEEEEEEMOOOOOOO.

In tiny
I'm hallucinating Hazuki ( ;   .___.)
And when I first quickly looked at it
I thought it was Toshiya.
But no, even though he kinda stole his haircut...

No, no, no
I didn't cry LOL

In fact
I totally reacted the second way I thought I would react :
[Oh... Not that bad........................................................... Not that bad at all.]

But yeah... 


Oh wait, I'm just going to find a better one...
Not that this one looks bad, but....

HA !!!

IT'S EVEN OLDER, AAAH !!!!


Same thing, but mirrored >8B


His fringe is one the same side as mine...
Not that I really have the choice, though....

JKDFHKJDSFHKJHNKSJHKJHSD.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP