Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunrise.

Most people prefer sunsets to sunrises

Probably because they're not sleeping when the sun sets (?)
But I so don't care about sunsets...
Of course, colours are pretty...
But I just love how it feels
When I'm not yet asleep
But still the sun is rising
The sky slowly passes from black to white
Then pink
And finally blue
And then,
Going to bed
Knowing that most people just did the complete opposite of what you just did.
Plus
This period of the day
Is most certainly the calmest
Not a sound beside the wind's
Your own breathing
And your music playing low
(And a few cars once in a while.......)

Honestly...
It just feels good to me.


I told you,
Happiness is simple.

2 comment(s):

HHEALTHH,  March 15, 2011 at 1:04 p.m.  

YES

THIS and hearing the birds start singing at 4AM ♥

Trucydae March 15, 2011 at 7:01 p.m.  

Yes, totally !
I forgot to mention about it ! *w*

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP