Thursday, February 03, 2011

Oh yeah, believe me, this IS a title.

I've almost no more nail polish remover...

And cotton swabs >_>
ERRR SHUT UP, VERSAILLES
AND YOUR FORBIDDEN GAY è_é
Ok...
What else... ?
I need to do some laundry...
*looks at her two piles of dirty clothes*
AH wait, there are some which aren't dirty here
(Or at least it doesn't stink ? LOL)
But still... I'M almost out of clean panties 
Uh oh....
Yeah... I'll do that.....
Someday soon enough @____@
Or I'll go buy some new panties LOL.
I need some new ones, anyway... Really D8
(But yeah, I hate laundry.... Especially cause I can't do it at home -.-)

Oh and going back to the nails topic
Mine aaaaaall fucking broke AGAIN.
SJDHSKJDHKSJDH Ò_____Ó
WHAT AM I DOING SO WRONG ?!!?!?! DX<
FFFFUUUU-.
Seriously... 
I don't know how I managed to reach
The same lenght as Sakurai Atsushi in Romance PV D=
The worst part of this is that my nails are really hard o_o
Like I can't really bite them without hurting my teeth LOL
But they're...
How do I say that ?
Like I can separate the layers ._.
D:

This and I want new piercings.
And I want that fucking pink spider done on my hand DAMN.
-.-
I've been talking about it for years now, eh...
And I also need someone to draw me that uroboros too >_<
How come I can't draw it properly ?! 
I hate that D8<
I don't get why my drawing lines are this cute ._.
I don't specially like cute things so WHY ?! ò___ó
I wish I was friend with Kaoru so that he could draw it to me >XD
So
Anyone wanna get tattooed ? XD
We could go together
And I'd get my spider and you'll get.......
Whatever you want XD
I know that Furavii wants a new one too
But I dunno if she'll go somewhere in Québec
Or if she'll go back to the one who made her first tattoo in Rivière-du-Loup...
I should ask her

OMG.
I NEVER NOTICED THAT.
SAMBA DE CARRY ON !
SENDAI KAMOTSU.
AT THE END.
ORUGASUMU.
LOL.
XDDD

AAaaaaaah....
I'll cut it there and just post it -.-

OH YEAH.
And I need to buy some lightbulbs for my ceiling lamp...
>_<
I guess I'll end up buying some 60watts or something...
Cause I hate BRIGHT LIGHT UGH.
Aaaaaah.... I want a candelabra....
I mean...
A real one.
With candles.
xD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP