Thursday, February 03, 2011

Cause you need changes in life.


Don't be scared.
I haven't shaved anything... Yet.
Actually, I wanted to see what it would look like...
I wouldn't touch anything on the other side
So no
It wouldn't be a mohawk thing.
I'm simply really sick of having like...
No real hair cut...
And I want something that really SHOWS it's asymmetrical...
As I want to keep at least a long part
So I guess I'll end up doing it for real 8B
And no
I won't be shaved like... bald...
It'll be like...
Something like the lenght of my roots or something...
I'll see what it'll look like this "long"
I might go A BIT shorter...

Anyway
On this side of my head
My hair is completely dead 
Because of THIS HAIR :


And then going back to black
And then back to red
And yeah...
You know...
Bleach....
T^T

Bleaching is bad for your hair, kid !
è_é !!!
(Just ask Kyo LOL)

So yeah.... 
It'll be a new beginning for the right side 8BBBB


Edit : 
So far
I've been told :
[You'll look like Cyndi Lauper]
[You'll maybe look lesbian]
[You'll remind be of Tank Girl]
[YOU'LL BE LIKE A HALF WANNABE KYO] ← LOL
(Actually, with my glasses on, it reminds me more about Toshiya... With red hair XD)
And other stuff like
[OMG DO IIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT !!!]

So I guess it's not so bad LOL

So, if anyone if free
This week end
Since I probably won't work on Saturday ;D
Well..... 
;D


LOL my sis :
[Do what... ? ............................. YOU WANNA SHAVE YOUR HEAD HOLYMOTHERFUCKINGODAMMIT ?!?!]
And my answer was :
[LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.... Yeah =o]

XDDD
Love my sis XD
She totally hates it >XDDD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP