Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nightmare's Sakito naked ?! OMG.

Catchy title is catchy.


But it's still what it is

You probably already saw the last Shoxx cover :



But the other pictures are so freaking awkward XDDDDDDDDDD


 



Aaaaah !
Anyone saying that this is incredibly sexy
Must be somewhat retarded.
LOL
I meant....
That's just awkward XD

Sakito,
Please leave the nakedness to Hakuei and Kiyoharu XDDD

Pics stolen here

2 comment(s):

Zero Ichiruu,  March 20, 2011 at 9:29 p.m.  

Hey! I recently bought this issue~ anyway I think he looks awesome and beautiful •^• (in a non-perverted way♪) anyway when I bought this on eBay, this person had listed about 20 when I checked again they had all been sold out in 2 days.That's pretty amazing~ ★Funfacts: Tatsurou from MUCC bought one and posted it on twitter~ It was so popular that it was in the Yahoo JAPAN headlines. MJP made a story about Its popularity. And lastly I saw a bunch of people who bought this and posted it in their blogs saying how sexy Sakito looked. This is the first bad review I've seen°^°

Trucydae March 20, 2011 at 11:01 p.m.  

That's probably because people see a man naked and that's all. For them, as long as there's not much clothes, or not at all, it's sexy.
But that's not how I see it... I actually think he looks sexier with clothes on, he looks way less awkward~
Maybe I'm seeing it too artistically, but I can't really help it...
Anyway, thanks for commenting !

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP