Sunday, January 02, 2011

Vomit.

  


WTF SERIOUSLY ?!?!

I CAN'T STAND IT D8<

I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY MORE !!!!

LET'S GO BACK IN TIME 







 











WHY SO FRILLY AND GIRLY AND PASTEL AND DERPDERPDERP ?!?!?!

When you're getting older, 
Aren't you supposed to get some maturity ?
That's not what I'm seeing there.
No.
I see a woman who turned into a stupid little girl D8< !!!!

Of course,
It doesn't look THIS bad....
But I can't recognize him anymore....
And THIS is really sad...

GO FUCK SiSeN AND CATCH AIDS >8(
Or go back to basics, god dammit !!!!!


I HOPE I SHOCKED YOU
DAMNED KAYA FANGIRLS ! >8(

2 comment(s):

Lillie Joe,  January 2, 2011 at 5:04 p.m.  

I DON'T WANNA SEE ANYMORE
XDD

Trucydae January 2, 2011 at 5:07 p.m.  

Ouais, c'était un peu on purpose LOL

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP