Thursday, January 13, 2011

13 days.

13 days from now

Well... More like 12 days
My order from CD Japan will be shipped \o/

So I though of doing some kind of pre-review
Lol.
Expectations, actually.
Yeah....
For LOTUS.

After Hageshisa to, blablabla-it's-useless-to-write-the-whole-title-here
I must say that my expectations are quite high
Though the preview makes me think about a song 
In the same range as Dozing Green or Glass Skin...
So not as loud as Hageshisa
But still heavier than Dozing Green or Glass Skin
Heavier in the way of a heavy ambiance
Something really deep, maybe...
They said the upcoming album would be lower
So low that they'll have to fix things so that the bass won't become useless
So that their bassist won't be unhappy, as Die said XD
So I guess that LOTUS has been made on the same base.
Which would be logical.

Then 
Obscure.
The original version was
In my opinion
TEH AWESOME.
So I'm really wondering what it will sounds like...
How can you turn something awesome in something even more awesome ?
I guess that I'll be a little disappointed on this one...
Cause it's one of my favourite ones, you know... =\
But
From what I read in live reports
It's musically quite the same
But the lyrics changed...
Not that they first made a lot of sense...
Well... Yeah, but...
It's not hum... A story, if I can say it like this...
It just suits the PV, right...
So I guess they'll... "update" it
As they did with -ZAN-
With different, lower, heavier guitars ._. 
(Is that even possible ? XDD)

And I don't remember what was the third one...
There was a third one, right ? o_o
AH YEAH
Reiketsu Nariseba live
I don't like live mp3s LOL.
So I guess I'll just listen to that one a few times and that'll be all...
Basically, I preordered it only cause of the new song and Obscure XD

I think I bought the limited edition...
I don't even remember LOL.
Wait...
RIGHT. Limited edition XD

Ah

4. [DVD] "THE UNWAVERING FACT OF TOMORROW TOUR2010"2010.07.21 SHINKIBA STUDIO COAST
5. [DVD] Zan
6. [DVD] LIE BURIED WITH A VENGEANCE
7. [DVD] Gyakujo Tanno Keloid Milk

Well I guess that there are actually only 3 tracks
And that they come from THE UNWAVERING FACT OF TOMORROW TOUR2010
(I felt like yelling it in my head XD)
Keloid Milk \o/
Old song FTW seriously o_o
Like lately
They've been playing : 
Ain't Afraid to Die
Mazohyst of Decadence
Keloid Milk
Deity (wtf ?! XDDD)
G.D.S (re-wtf ! XD Right before the encore... I think that's nice, actually ♥)
Karasu
Serisouly... 
Those are all 2002 and before songs o_ô
Except maybe for G.D.S... which was on.........
Err...
I don't remember 8)
But they stopped using it as opening for their concerts in 2008
Cause they then used Sa Bir...
And this summer they've been using the Japanese National Anthem too or something o_ô
I must say I didn't really got that one XD
Besides being proud of their country...
BUT.
I wouldn't start a concert with that OOOOOH CAAANAAADAAA thing for sure.... 
LOL
But yeah....
Japanese National Anthem is sure more beautiful than the Canadian one...
Even the American one is prettier >_>...

I'm wondering....
Is Canada the only contry having a national anthem in two languages ?
Oh... Wait... Belgium and Switzerland must be like this too, right ?
Maybe some African countries do to...
Oh well...

Ah shit...
I think one of my speakers died again è_é
Ok no o_o
It's just that I've been used to hear Da'vid/shito:aL with only one speaker working...
LOL.
I guess I'll just have to put that Kaya song to confirm it LOL
I don't even remember the title XDDDD
Waitwaitwait....
AH it's Kugutsu, yeah...
Didn't even looked 8B
Ok, both speakers work o_ô

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP