Sunday, December 12, 2010

On another note....

In his birthday wish

My father felt the need to mention that
There would be 1 or 2 gifts for me
Under the Christmas tree...
Reading that
I wondered if he wanted me to feel accepted
Basically if he did it on purpose
Or if he just... I dunno...
Still...
I wonder what this or these will be...
Cause the way he told it
It was as if he hadn't bought them yet
But that could have been made on purpose too XD
I always wonder what my gifts would be
Everyone's gifts
But this...
Is quite intriguing...

Thinking about it
None of my parents asked me for a wish list
So I wonder what they would have come up with...
Did they too in consideration what
I wrote in my FaceBook statuses ?
Like each time I went like 
OMG I WANT THIS
or
I'M ABOUT TO BUY THIS FFFUUUU-

So I'm really wondering what this Christmas will look like...

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP