Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I'M GOING TO FLAY SOMEONE.

SERIOUSLY.


Like yesterday
I went to see my emails...
And I couldn't log in.
Wrong password.

W.H.U.T. ?!

I DID NOT change my password.
I DID NOT make any mistakes in it either.

Now
WHO'S THE FUCKER ?! 

Not to mention they also changed the secret question.
And I can't log in on my altrnative email
Because it's too old.
FUCK.

I also went to the customer service.
But seems like my very precise informations were not enough.
They won't give it back to me.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.

I think I've never been this mad.

So
I changed my email
Everywhere I could
And I changed my passwords

If I ever discover who that son of a bitch is
I'm gonna blow his head off.
I'm fucking serious.

So
If you receive anything from trucydae@hotmail.com
THAT'S NOT ME.
DELETE THAT RIGHT FUCKING NOW.
Don't even open it.
Delete it.

Ah man...
Seriously....
I've had this email for five fucking years now...
What a motherfucker.............
And Microsoft
Thanks for being such a douche bag.

TABARNAK.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP