Friday, November 19, 2010

This is my right inner elbow

Or whatever this should be called.



Wtf, I thought I rotated it...
Anyway..

WTF ARE THOSE RED SPOTS ?!?!
I didn't have those, this morning ._.
Or I haven't noticed them...
But o_o;
Where are they coming from ?!?!
Someone not familiar with it
Might think I'm a junkie or something D8<

I really don't get where I could have got these o_o;
I don't even know what they are !
Allergic reaction to something ?
Some bugs ?
Some under the skin thing ?
I DONT KNOW ! 
They're not itchy nor do they hurt...
They're just... There...
._.
And why there, huh ?!

(;;    .____.)

5 comment(s):

Akané d. November 20, 2010 at 1:18 p.m.  

heeein j'ai eu la même chose il n'y a pas longtemps.

J'ai pas pris la peine d'aller au dermato alors j'ai jamais su c'était quoi... mais c'est parti après un bout 0_0 Je dirai que c'est une réaction allergique... à une substance inconnue, inodore et invisible lol

Anonymous,  November 20, 2010 at 3:41 p.m.  

This is Sparrow, not some creeper.

...the inner elbow is called "medial"

and what a weird spots... it definitely does make you look like a junkie XD

Shuro November 20, 2010 at 5:12 p.m.  

Cela peut être parfois simplement provoqué par une réaction entre le tissu des habits que tu portais ce jour-là et ta transpiration.

Et comme c'est totalement imprévisible, cela peut aussi ne jamais se reproduire.

Trucydae November 20, 2010 at 5:25 p.m.  

Yeah, that's weird... They're almost all gone, now...
So I guess it's nothing serious... But still... WTF XDD

Trucydae November 20, 2010 at 5:30 p.m.  

Oh yeah, actually, I sent some clothes for dry cleaning and yesterday was the first time I wore one of them... That could be it... But still, I wore something else coming back from there and I had no reaction... And my other arm looks normal XDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP