Friday, November 19, 2010

Let's D+SECT a rat.



This reminds me about Nocturnal Opera...
Back to basis ?
Oh...

Are those female computer voices
Or computer theremin ?
XDD
I can't decide which one it is XD

But I must admit that
It doesn't sound too bad...
I guess that I'll give the album a try...

OMG Trucy ! Are you saying that Moi dix Mois could be good ?!?!

I didn't have any real expectations on this new album
It was going to suck as every other releases did
Or it was going to be better 
Since last thing they released 
Was many years ago
But in the end
I guess it will be okay ?

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal November 21, 2010 at 6:34 a.m.  

Oui, les trucs de Vizard derrière XD

Quelqu'un peut dire à Seiji d'arrêter de parler anglais ? Ou quelque langage que ce soit autre que le japonais ?

It reminds me of Amadeus

Trucydae November 21, 2010 at 10:19 a.m.  

OUI. THIS.
Nan mais... english fail is fail hein XDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP