Sunday, November 21, 2010

Shopping Spree ? XD

So I went to Place Lau today

With Hysope, Mythomanya and Niana~~
Basically
I wanted to buy boots
Cause....
Winter is coming, y'know...
And last year's boots were kinda...
Dead.
So yeah...
I ended up buying some engineer-styled boots XD
(Now, I can really say that Hazuki and I dress the same LOL)

But I also bought....
Three movies
HA !
But this time
There are three animation movies~
Ferngully *o*
Hercules
And
The Rescuers Down Under
*o*
Three movies from my childhood ♥
Specially for Ferngully and The Rescuers Down Under (Bernard and Bianca !!! *w*)

Also
There was The Secret of NIMH.... Two.
-.-
I want the first one D8
But it wasn't there >__< !!!
I also almost bought The Emperor's New Groove XD

And Hysope bought me a fedora hat at H&M T^T
A man one 
Cause woman's ones don't fit on my big head è_é !!
But yeah, it's lovely ♥

And finally
I bought some sunglasses...
Cause I always tend to lose or break mine >_>....
That's why I don't buy sunglass for more than 10 or 15 bucks...
XD

Now to the movie list !

4 comment(s):

Rina November 21, 2010 at 9:16 p.m.  

Ma casette de Ferngully est encore vivante LOL
J'comprend pas pourquoi d'ailleurs.
J'ai tellement ABUSÉ de ce film-là. Mais tsé, ABUSÉ. Autant que la Belle et la Bête et Petit pied sinon plus XD

Trucydae November 22, 2010 at 6:49 p.m.  

Moi too ô.ô
Je sais pas si la cassette est encore vivante, par contre LOL
Comme c'était une cassette enregistrée avec 2 autres films, dessus, ça se peut ben qu'a griche pas mal XD

Rina November 22, 2010 at 9:15 p.m.  

Moi chu une true j'avais la vraie casette! \m/

Trucydae November 22, 2010 at 10:13 p.m.  

LOL
Moi c'est plus que mes parents avaient pas nécessairement l'argent pour nous acheter 38947928374 films, fait qu'ils... ben ma mère les louaient, pis elle nous les copiait xD
N'empêche, on avait les vraies cassette d'Aladdin, Aladdin 2, un des petits pieds... J'pense que c'était le premier ou le deuxième oO... Sinon euh... Je l'sais pu ._. Y'en avait d'autres, mais j'm'en rappelle pu XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP