Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A year ago...

People were being driven mad by the pharmaceutical (?) industry.

There was the swine flu.
And we could die of it. (Lol)
And blablabla.
There was a vaccine.
Which was said to be obligatory.
I never had it.

But.
This situation gave me an idea.
I kinda forgot about it until I clean my HotMail inbox
And found back the selfsent message in which I had my ideas written down...
I.... Kinda mixed it with the base idea in Resident Evil
As in someone is turned into a zombie after being infected by a virus.
I also mixed it with my own point of view of politics
Which I think is the worstly corrupted thing ever.

I don't think this will be a fanfiction...
I must exploit the idea...

I guess it will be some kind of... Horror thriller ?
I will have nightmares about my own fiction... (´ A ` ;;;)
In a way.... It will be the mirror image of today's society...

What do you think about this ?

4 comment(s):

Anonymous,  October 19, 2010 at 10:58 p.m.  

"As in someone is turned into a zombie after being infected by a virus"

Pas tout à fait mais I am Legend LOL

Trucydae October 19, 2010 at 11:25 p.m.  

J'l'ai même pas vu XD
In fact, c'est ça aussi dans Dawn of the Dead...
Mais j'suis pas mal certaine que ça serait vraiment différent, actually =o
Pis si c'est pareil qu'I am Legend, ben FML ostie XD

Lillie Joe,  October 20, 2010 at 7:18 a.m.  

ça serais cool desu

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP