Thursday, October 07, 2010

Trucy just acted like a total fangirl.... Again.

Actually it's a bit different of pictures spam posts... LOL.


I just sent a fanmail to Ru:natic~
I did so about a year ago, or something...
Back then, I asked them if we could someday buy they music from Canada.
But now, I just wanted to congratulate them for their great work... Show them they have fans in fucking Canada while they're not known at all...
Maybe it's because they are not this known that I feel like they are more... reachable...

Oh ! I forgot to tell them about the Facebook page we did for them (o A o ;)
Crap....
It's not really up to date, anyway =\....

Anyway, I must go, now...
I still need to brush my teeth and go buy some Monster energy drink cause, no, I haven't slept yet... Again n_n;;;
I really don't have a healthy way of living, it's awefully ridiculous xDD
But hey ! I'm not dead yet ! I'm just losing weight... Uhuhuh... Don't try that at home XD;

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP