Thursday, October 28, 2010

Told ya it wuz gonna be ugleh.



LOL.


SERIOUSLY.


Ok.
The reason why Kaoru has a face
But not the 4 others
Is that, originally
I wanted to do a schoolgirl
And then, do something else for the others
Such as Jessica Rabbit for Die
And the Frankenstein monster for Toshiya (Don't ask me why.)
But then I thought
[What if I do Sailor Moon... ?]
And then I thought 
[Nooo... You wouldn't !]
Yes, I would.
But Kaoru's face was already done
The same goes for his costume. LOL

As if this meant to be pretty LOL.

So Kaoru is Sailor Moon
Die is Sailor Mars
Kyo is Sailor Venus
Toshiya is Sailor Jupiter and
Shinya is Sailor Mercury

LAWL~~~

I know Die should've been Jupiter
But I gave myself an excuse
Saying that his hair wouldn't suit Jupiter's "wig" LOL.
Actually, it's just that I prefer Mars to Jupiter LOL.
LOL.
Yeah.
Anyway, it's not as if the others had Sailors who fit their birthdate...
But Kaoru and Sailor Moon fits for both being leaders......... LOL.


Yeah, I should go to bed >XD

2 comment(s):

Lillie Joe,  October 28, 2010 at 6:14 a.m.  

l'autre qui trouve des fit de Dir en Grey avec les sailor LOLOL
mais ouin caliss XDDD
Moi j'ai besoin d'une nouvelle banner aussi XD

Trucydae October 28, 2010 at 12:47 p.m.  

Ben là, Sailor Moon ça peut fiter avec toute >8(

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP