Sunday, October 17, 2010

sjkdfdhkjfshldkjfhsdkjf.



T_T



I'll be answering your comments tomorrow.

Now I'm going to bed

I feel like I would cry over spilled milk cause of lack of sleep (again)
(Like, when I came back home, the first picture I saw on my screensaver was a Die one and I almost broke down in tears... Maybe it's PMS.... Huhuhuhuhuhu (' A ' ;;;;;;;) )

But before I do that, I must say something cause it's always fun to make fun of your own self.
(Yes, I seriously think that ! XD)
The thing is that, when I got off the bus with Mythomanya, in the Vieux Québec, another girl got off at the same time.
I couldn't see her face but who cares !
From her back, she was totally HOT. Like really.
Long blonde hair in a ponytail, tight black coat, black really short skirt, grey leopard print leggings and short needle heeled boots.... Hot.
So much that I just stopped looking were I was going to look at her and her... Yeah. Booty.
I walked into Mythomanya, meh... XD
This happens so fucking rarely, I just had to mention it XD
Too bad I'm pretty sure she just has a somewhat usual girl face with nothing spectabular...
Plus, she probably enjoys dicks... HA.
I kinda lack in that place XDD

Yeah whatever.... I'm going a few seconds on Twitter and then I go to bed.

See you tomorrow. ♥

12 comment(s):

Sven,  October 17, 2010 at 7:21 a.m.  

"cause it's always fun to make fun of your own self. (Yes, I seriously think that ! XD)"
and so do I :D

ça va tu t'en sors bien, t'aurais pu louper la marche et te rattraper sur cette fille ! XD

Trucydae October 17, 2010 at 12:16 p.m.  

Aaah non, elle était rendue trop loin, quand je l'ai remarquée, pour que ça arrive XDD

Lillie Joe,  October 17, 2010 at 12:26 p.m.  

C'est dans des moment comme ça qu'on aimerai avoir un zwizz

Trucydae October 17, 2010 at 12:32 p.m.  

>XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anonymous,  October 17, 2010 at 9:06 p.m.  

The first thing I thought when I saw the pic was "L'oreal pub"

Anonymous,  October 17, 2010 at 9:43 p.m.  

next thing we'll see

"To Die-san:

What kind of products do you use for your hair?"

Trucydae October 17, 2010 at 10:03 p.m.  

"Die : L'Oréal, because I'm worthing it !"

Anonymous,  October 17, 2010 at 11:02 p.m.  

and he is SO worth it!

Trucydae October 17, 2010 at 11:53 p.m.  

I hesitate between writting "Definitely" and "Well, everyone worth a bottle of shampoo..." LOL.

Anonymous,  October 17, 2010 at 11:57 p.m.  

Severus Snape isn't *is shot for the Harry Potter reference*

Trucydae October 18, 2010 at 12:07 a.m.  

OH GOD. I think I have this icon lost somewhere in my computer >XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP