Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dragon


First : OMGWTFBBQ the new Blood Stain Child vocalist is a girl...
Second : She's European oO (And called Sophia)
Third : RYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DDDD8 ♥♥♥♥♥
(T_____________T)/♥♥♥
Fourth : Sophia and Ryu are dressed by Chantilly/Atelier Pierrot


But hey o_o....
I hope she CAN scream.
I'm a bit scared, if not ._.

4 comment(s):

Rina October 17, 2010 at 3:08 p.m.  

Maybe one of the guitarist will scream instead of the singers?

Trucydae October 17, 2010 at 3:13 p.m.  

I seriously don't know... We'll see...
I'm looking forward to it, but I don't know if it's in a good way or not ._.

Lillie Joe,  October 17, 2010 at 5:16 p.m.  

Ben au style de musique qu'ils font I guess qu'est mieux de savoir scream hein XDD

Mais beau ;A; ♥♥♥

Trucydae October 17, 2010 at 7:31 p.m.  

Ouais, c'est ce que j'me disais, aussi xD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP