Monday, October 04, 2010

OSTIE OSTIE OSTIE OUI OUI OUI HAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!

My PC seems to be working properly......

Internet also works properly.....


OHMAHGAAAAAAAAAWD. I JUST CAME ALL OVER THE PLACE.  Seriously.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah~~~~~~~

And I just finished my cookie box...

OMG I'M PLAYING PICO.  FUCKING PICO, MAN.  And I missed the alice nine event LOLOLOLOL.  I'm sad, I wanted to see what it looked like XDDD 
And I met a Toshiya fanboy/girl who asked GuiDie if he/I had a great tour... Lul.  Obviously eh ! XP
And I have OVER NIIIIIIINE THOUUUUUUUUUUUUSAND gifts on every accounts... lulz.

ANWAY.  THE THING IS THAT I'M BACK.  FOR REAL.
I missed blogging T_T I missed you ! I'm feel really aweful for not having updated for two whole months D8... Seriously, I was about to.... I don't know get outa my mind, maybe... Ok, I was spamming Facebook, but it ain't the same feeling than my beloved blog T___T
Speaking of which, I CAN NOW SEE ALL POSTED COMMENTS.  Which means I won't need the comment moderation anymore and THIS. IS. FUCKING. A.WE.SUM.  Really.  I'll need to edit that later, when I'll do the make-over n___n

Now, this being said, I guess some who aren't my FB friend probably wanna know what happened during those two months, beside the few updates I did for D'espairsRay and my Grandma's wedding... Well... I got cold, I worked, I played pokémon (now up to 457 or so caught pokémon... Freak, I know.), I wrote quite a lot, lately too... Like I finished Et si... ?, I started a new one shot based on Fly on the Wall by Tatu, I began a sequel story to New Vogue Children and Lillie Joe, Mythomanya and I challenged ourselves to write a fic with 6teen's characters LOLOLOL.  Mine is freaking ridiculous XD Other than this, I now work on Saturdays so that I get more hours so that I may have more money.... And I spend most of my Thursday/Friday nights at the Fanamanga, which is a new shop which opened a the end of August which is like..... For otaku LOL.  I've been asked a few times which manga I liked/if I had seen whatever anime it is and I was like... I don't like animes/mangas... And they were all like "O________O omgwhatdidshejustsaid?!" and I kinda laughed at them.... Actually... I don't like fangirling on a drawn character......... It kinda feels... wrong to me XDDD I mean... I think some of them are pretty cool, but not to the point of being like "JLSDFHKJSDHFKDJHFKJDHF SEBAAAASTIAAAAAAAN !!!! *drools*" Err.... @__@ Yuk.  Unless the character's called Link............................ BUT STILL.  Oh, by the way, mango/coconuts bubble tea tastes like HEAVEN
Then, musically, Last.FM is being a bitch and forgot all it had in its cache memory, so I can't really update my profile which PISSES ME OFF since I listened A LOT of BUCK-TICK and LUNA SEA, lately and I'm kinda wondering if they wouldn't have more listennings than Dir en grey, now.... lynch. would have go up too... and MUCC.... and... I don't know... And Lillie Joe made me discover Golden Bomber.... Those guys are seriously retarded XDDD Like.. Think Nightmare before 2006 >XD <3 They don't... Touch themselves as much as Nightmare did, though......... BUT STILL XDD
Also, I started to have japanese expressions such as "ee !", "a !", "n", "oi !" and other sounds like those and I'm like... JESUS CHRIST ! I'm so fucking wapanese, I feel almost retarded, even though it could be kinda... cute... At least I'm not saying complete words O___O;... Not to mention that I quite took the habit of bending when I'm thanking someone.... Well... Not bending at 90degrees, but... You know what I mean, unless you're stupid... HA !!!

Now that this is done, I leave you on this wonderful PV 8D :


2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  October 4, 2010 at 1:08 a.m.  

It's my birthday present! TRUCY IS BACK ON THE FVCKING INTERWEBZ!!! FVCK YEAH!!! 8D

Trucydae October 4, 2010 at 1:54 a.m.  

OMFG YEAH ! HAPPEH BARDAAAAY !!!! =BBBBBB \o/

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP