Monday, October 18, 2010

I'm about to be REALLY mean to someone...

He'll now have a somewhat real reason to hate me.


Seriously...
THAT'S. FUCKING. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

Edit : OOOPS.
Have you seen what just happened on Twitter ?
Here first, then here

Ooooooh.

Please keep me informed of what happens next >XDDDDDDDDDD


Seriously, man... I don't give a fuck about you and your stupid come back.
You're just a fat drag queen !
Give us back Dada272 ! è_é 

4 comment(s):

Précieuse Kalmie October 18, 2010 at 11:42 p.m.  

I sure hope he'll understand it right X'D

FVCK YES WE WANT 272 BACK! Ò___Ó
THE WAR IS NOT OVER!!

Trucydae October 19, 2010 at 12:37 a.m.  

It's definitely NOT over XDD
He didn't blocked me yet =(

Précieuse Kalmie October 19, 2010 at 12:42 a.m.  

Oh he will... eventually XD
Or maybe he's clever enough to know if he blocks you... it's like you won over him : you've prevailed at pissing him off... AGAIN!! X'D

It's like watching an awesome TV show... seriously... I love it... it's hilarious! (hell... it's even too awesome to be on TV! it's on THE INTERNET!! FVCK YEAH!!!)

Trucydae October 19, 2010 at 1:12 a.m.  

XDDDDDD

OMG I just don't get what is happening right now XDDDD

What the fuck have I started ?!?!?!? >XDDDDDDDDD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP