Thursday, July 22, 2010

Trucy and her way of getting depressed over stupid shits.

I know what it is, I started somewhere too...
Yeah, then she says to others that I don't know how to sew.  HEY ! Not cause I've not much experience that I don't know how to fucking sew ! ò_ó Now I'm pissed... Couldn't she be even more hypocritical ?
This job is seriously starting to get on my nerves >.< But the thing is that if I quit, I won't have any sewing machine at my disposition... So I just fucking have to kick my lazy ass to do some sewing... For real.
Damn.  I really feel like a shit, right now... I feel like going back to live with my mother but that'd also be the biggest failure of them all.  It's proove averyone who thinks I can't live this way that they're right... Fuck ! I don't want to admit defeat... I'm not defeated yet. Or I'll just go out and hit my head so hard on the brick wall that I'd die from it... What a wast my life would have been...

YEAH DUMB BITCH ! GO KILL YOURSELF AND PROOCE EVERYONE YOU FAILED AT LIFE !
You're fucking stronger than that, Trucy ! Come on ! 

DX

2 comment(s):

PetiteTomoyo July 22, 2010 at 8:58 p.m.  

Love you Trucy. ;^; ♥

You are strong, prove them wrong!

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP