Thursday, July 22, 2010

I know you're missing me.

Today, I've been asked if I was naturally a redhead.....

If yesterday, they asked me if I was Marilyn Monroe (They asked me if it was my face I had on my shirt), today they asked me if I was gothic.  Tomorrow, they'll ask me if my hair is naturally red.


LOL.

As if my root wasn't obvious enough...
But still... it's true that the colour now looks like a natural red instead of the bright red it used to be...

I'm currently fangirling with intensity (lol ?) on Satsuki...... And am now listening to RENTRER EN SOI and Satsuki's solo work only.... And I'm like (TwT)/♥ 
But I also feel like listenning to 80's pop X_X........... And I'd also be like (TwT)/♥  LOL.  Damn...
Ah ! There were many RENTRER EN SOI songs I never paid much attention to... and... well... D8... T_T ♥

Satsuki, I love you ! D8 You better answer that e-mail I sent you to know if there was any way of buying UPPER REGION overseas.... D8...................... D8................................... fggnnnnnnngnnnnnnfffffgnnnn.....

I want your suggestions/links for 80's pop tunes, though ;D... PWEASE ? 8< ........


SBAM :

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP