Friday, July 02, 2010

If this really is the meaning behing those stars...

 
So, if that's the real meaning, I'd just love Kaoru forever D8
I mean.... HOLY FFFUUUU !!!! That'd be the AWESOMEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN. This, and their next concert I'll attend cause I'll make sure I'll be in front row, this time, screw those lil 160cm tall fangirls complaining they can't see a thing cause I'm too tall (Not that I have something against 160cm tall people... Lulz)
 
Now I almost want this kinda tattoo, with a purple star in addition... Huhu... And I'd switch the blue and the yellow one and put the purple one before the red one.  The one who finds out why will receive candiez ;D
 

3 comment(s):

Rina July 2, 2010 at 10:11 p.m.  

That really is like Kaoru in fact.
So no surprise if this is the true meaning.

Rina July 2, 2010 at 10:13 p.m.  

Pi sont en ordre d'âge betch.

Trucydae July 4, 2010 at 3:07 a.m.  

Maybe, but I still think it's fucking awesome è_é
They'd officially be a family to me, with this XD
Fait que yeah, betch, ordre d'âge, tin, v'là des bonbons 8BBBB

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP