Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Three days in a row wearing high heels

It kills a girl's feet.
I never did this, now I just barely have the choice, I've no more flat shoes besides my 7 years old skater shoes and they're ugly, so... Heels all the way.. It's not as if I lacked of those, anyway... I guess I'll get used to it, anyway I wanted to train my feet to this, so it's now or never... Further more, I currently can't really afford a new pair of shoes and still, I wouldn't know what to buy since I don't want any cheap converse anymore cause they only last 2 months... Not really cheap anymore if you've to pay 30$ per 2 months cause they actually died of HOLES in the sole...
I'll end up buying Doc Marten's I guess... but for the model I want, I've to save up like... 150 bucks... And money saving and me makes two... or three... Maybe even four... Guh.
But this won't be before at least August, cause now I should be saving for D'espairsRay... reGuh.

I hate money...

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  June 30, 2010 at 10:08 p.m.  

ça va finir par te faire de la jambe XD

Trucydae June 30, 2010 at 10:11 p.m.  

j'ai déjà des jambes... ben j'En avais... disons que ça a ramolli XDD Mais ouin 8 ans de ballet, là...
Finalement ça va juste raffermir c'qui doit être raffermi... xDDD m'a p't-être ben finir par avoir des jambes potable XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP