Monday, June 07, 2010

Pokémon Blahblah

Lillie-Joe lent me her Sapphire version, so I transfered 6 pokémons so that I could have Mudkip and I started the game over with Torchic (Ostie que j'aime ça qu'en français, il s'appelle Poussifeu >XDDD C'est comme Wurmple qui s'appelle Chenipotte mais que je lis toujours comme étant Cheniplotte XDDD) and I so was going to continue telling this in french... Anyway, I started with Torchic, obviously, cause I always take the fire starter cause I'm cool like that... Actually, it's cause I think that Grass type sucks and that wate starter after Squirtle are unappealing to me... Well... Actually, I thought Piplup was cute, but... Prinplup and Empoleon turned me off. I never liked Mudkip and Totodile was cute too, but hum... I can't remember its name, but its final evolution, after Croconaw, I just think it's too... Manly. LOL. Other than this, Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Treecko were cool/cute, but, as I said, I don't like grass type Pokémon... I only did an exception for Roselia/Roserade (And Cacturne) in Pearl (which I played on an emulator before I actually buy my DS) cause it was queer enough for me (Actually it's just that I was in a Kaya mood LOL) but still, Budew was a douche bag who didn't evoleved before, like... level 30 something (I'm usually not that bad with that happiness thing... Budew just hated me D8<) So my Roselia sucked hard u.u... I also don't like bug type.... cause bug attacks just sucks. The only exception I'd make is for Scyther or Vespiquen... I tried to have an Ariados in Gold (It was called Dada, remember ? Whitney's Miltank wouldn't stop stomping it when it was still only a Spinarak DX I did a byuchifuru drawing of it, remember ? Eh ? Eh ? 8BBB) but I got a female Dratini, so I went "SCREW THE SPIDER, GO, FEMALE DRATINI !!!!" cause you all know that Dragonair is one of my favorite pokémon and, even if I don't like Dragonite, it fucking kicks some major ass (unless it's against another Dragonite or against an Ice Pokémon...) Other than this, I don't like rock type and never use it either... the same goes for fighting... even though I have a Lucario and I obviously started with Chimchar in Diamond, so I have an Infernape and they're half fighting, half Steel type for Lucario and well... Fire for Infernape... I'm not fond of electric type either... So it always ends up that one of my pokémons learn an electric attack and another one learns a grass type attack and I get out of trouble with this... Basically, my team always looks like : the fire starter, a water type one, one that learned Fly (even though I don't have one in my team in Diamond), a ghost one, a psy one and another random one. Well... It looks like this at the end of the game, actually, eheh... Cause, at the beginning, as probably everyone does, I just keep catching pokémons so that I have 6 pokémons as soon as I can... Unless it's some bug such as Caterpie, Weedle and Wurmple... (This being said, I can't catch Weedle in ANY of my games, and I've now fucking 5 of them... Sucker D8<)
Holy fuck... Ok. Actually, What I first wanted to say about Sapphire is that I decided to give them some names which weren't related to J-rock (lolz) and I think it ended up being pretty cool 8BBB (Also, I was wondering, is it only the female Kirlia which evolves into Gardevoir ? Cause I know that the male one, since Diamond/Pearl evolves in Gallade with a stone, I think... But I'm not sure for Gardevoir... If it does, I'm fucked D8<  Edit : Actually... I now have a male Gardevoir pis c'est vraiment fif XD <3)

 
So, here's my team :
  • Ziggy the male Zigzagoon lvl 16 (Ziggy as in that David Bowie song, eh... Which I keep almost only for its Pick-up ability...)
  • Klaxon the female Whismur lvl 15
  • Psychose (Psychosis, in english... DUH.) the male Ralts lvl 16
  • Vicious the male Sableye *0* lvl 16
  • Ether the male Taillow lvl 16 and
  • Feu Follet (wil-o-wisp, I think...) the male Combusken lvl 17

 
I'll get rid of my Whismur as soon as I may get a cooler pokémon cause I thought I could give it a try and... I just don't like it, thought it's Soundproof ability is cool... And I probalby won't get rid of Zigzagoon/Lineoon even if it's not a really good pokémon since that Pick-up is useful (specially when your pokémon picks up nuggets or revives *o* Plus, there's a chance for me that it picks up a second King's rock... I already have one to get Politoed, I need a second to get Slowking... Anyway, it'd be quicker than starting over Emerald, cause yeah, someone gives you one, but it's near the end of the game.... u.u And I'm not sure that guy is in Sapphire... Edit : The guy was already there in Sapphire 8B)

So yeah... I'm again in a "my levels are fuckin too low for where I'm at" state... I'm like... under the cycling road and I've to beat my rival, but, erm... He has two lvl 18 pokémons and his starter at lvl 20, and I'm around lvl 16...  (note that in two days, my pokémons evolved and I got rid of Loudred, so now, it looks more like : Ether the male Swellow lvl 35, Ziggy the male Linoone lvl 35, Vicious the male Saleye *o* lvl 36, Psychose the male Gardevoir *o* lvl 36, Feu Follet the male Blaziken lvl 36 and Drowner the male Azumarill lvl 37 ;D)

It's always like this, I always arrive at the league with pokémons from five to twenty levels lower than theirs and I fail... I was actually surprised that I could beat them at my third attempt, in Gold... And when I came back for training cause I went up to Red, but EPICLY FAILED since his pokémon are lvl 80 and up and I'm like... lvl 52-56... Well I again epicly failed since I didn't know they would have a different THIS different team with pokémons from generations up to the fourth one and be like... lvl 60 and up... Still, I reached hum.... what's her name, already... The one after Bruno with the Dark Type pokémons... Well, her Ombreon kicked my ass, even though I had 100 revives and 100 hyper potions and like... 50 full restores and 50 lemonades (By the way, buying fresh water instead of super potion is way more valuable since both restore 50HP, but fresh water cost like 200 pokédollars instead of 700... And soda pop restores 60HP for 300 pokédollars and lemonade restores 80 for 350. Good deal, even if it's way longer to get these because of those friggin distributors D8<)
And yeah, I'm rich... lolz. Amulet coin FTW. Seriously XD It doubles the amount of money you get with trainer battles if the pokémon which holds it joins the battle... So you just have to give it the you first pokémon and voilà >XD Piece of cake !
BUT YEAH. Bug type is strong against Dark Type, but beside this, what is strong against Dark ? .______. It's a big mystery in my life, seriously XD
Cause I know every other, or so... but... Dark is... oh well... (I'm not sure if it's rock which owns ground or ground which owns rock, though... But I THINK that ground > rock... I'm not sure about poison either... Oh ! I think that Fighting is quite good against Dark, actually...)

 
  • Grass > Rock, Ground, Water 
  • Fire > Grass, Bug, Ice, Steel 
  • Water > Fire, Rock, Ground 
  • Bug > Psy, Dark 
  • Flying > Bug, Grass, Fighting 
  • Electric > Water, Flying 
  • Ground > Fire, Electric, Rock ? and Ghost, I think... But most ghosts have the leviate ability, so... 
  • Fighting > Rock, Ice, Steel ?, Dark ? 
  • Psy > Fighting, Poison, Ghost ? 
  • Rock > Fire, Electric
  • Ice > Dragon, Grass, Bug ?, Rock ?
  • Ghost > Ghost, Psy ? 
  • Dragon > Dragon, mostly, but it kicks everyone's ass but Ice... That's why it's friggin hard to beat Lance in the first games (I mean Red and Blue) since there wasn't much Ice type pokémons, unless you decided to take the Sylph Lapras or that you caught a Seel in Seafoam Islands or cared to fish a Shellder... Still, you could buy Ice Beam at Celadon's shopping center and have taught it to you water pokémon or Dragonair/Dragonite if you are as kamikaze as I am... 
  • Steel > Now that I think about it, I don't know oO... 
  • Dark > Ghost... eh...
 
Aaaaaaaaah.... I fucking talk a lot when I talk about Pokémons or my fics x_X

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP