Sunday, May 30, 2010

Trucy and movies, part 573.6

I just came back from Place Laurier (I think I got another sunburn... Like the second in two weeks >_>... Guh.. I really need that sunblock...) cause I needed to buy a time card (?) for my cell phone and I decided to got at HMV to see if there was anything interresting.

WELL.

There was The Rocky Horror Picture Show. And since it was a 2 for 20 bucks deal, I looked for a second one, and there actually was 2 movies from my wishlist, there... I had to choose with Gone with the Wind and The Sound of Music... I left with Gone with the Wind XD
I'm such a movie whore... Like I buy almost a movie per week x_X
I guess it could be worst... At least I don't do drugs XD
So I need to update my movie list >8B

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP