Monday, May 10, 2010

There's only me to...

Oh... And I'll add some MASCHERA too...

Here it is.
Actually........... I just wanna get LAREINE out of my top listening -.- ....
Not that I'm ashamed of it, just that they're on the top cause they have quite a lot of songs -.- ...

Ah oO Dir en grey is now over 2000 plays... Haven't noticed yet...
But yeah... since Flavie overabused of Garden.... LOL. (yeah, that explains this...)

Ah... Maybe I should add some PENICILLIN too....
Yeah... I will...

And...........................
Fuck thos recommandations, seriously -_-
They recommand me like... the studs → I fucking HATE Daisuke's vocal and I think they suck
Gazette → They suck.
Alice Nine → They FUCKING suck.
Girugämesh → They're not as bad as the other, but still.... I'm not much into them.  Good vocal, though... For once...

Similar to MUCC, Dir en grey, Deadman...
Similar to Dir en grey, Nightmare, AnCafe (You gotta explain me what's so similar between Gazette and AnCafe o_o....)
Similar to Nightmare, Plastic Tree, AnCafe (DEAR GOD.  PLEASE NO. DO NOT INSULT NIGHTMARE AND PLASTIC TREE BY COMPARING THEM TO FUCKING ALICE NINE. FUCK.)
Similar to Dir en grey, MUCC, Nightmare....

I guess that if I didn't liked Dir en grey............................................................ Hum... Oh... I'll add some Nightmare to the playlist too *nods*
And I'm not even listening to AnCafe -.- ... Only when Winamp's shuffle option decides to play some... >_>...

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP