Monday, May 10, 2010

ROGLOLMAOMGWTFBBQ HOLY FUCK >XDDDDDDDDDDDD

You all know that I have a Pico Die, right ?

Now you do, if you didn't before, ha.

But...............................................................................
Some people on Pico are dumb enough to think that J-rockers would go on Pico and show their "real" name and stuff (cause yeah, my Pico Die is called AndoDaisuke, add him at your own risk ! Pffffff !)


He really thought he was talking to THE Die.  Hahah xDDD He was all like... OMG I SHOOK DIE'S HAND !
And I was like.... Lol........................... Yeah, virtually... Get over it, it's just fucking Pico, man... XDDDD

Aaaaah... people are idiots~
The worst in this is that I'm not like HEY GUYS ! DID YOU KNOW THAT I WAS A FUCKING ROCKSTAR, BITCHES ?! and making so that people believe I'm THE one.... Actually, I'm usually only trolling with this account... With other Pico-Jrockers XDD Just so that people go "D8< WTF?!?!?" =3

So yeah.... Fantards ♥

2 comment(s):

Lea May 22, 2010 at 7:54 a.m.  

C'est mignon, tu as dû réalisé le rêve d'un fantard *o* !

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP