Friday, May 21, 2010

Something uninterresting.

I should write this in french, but I feel like I can't write on my blog in french anymore.... Even though my first language is actually french.... Oh well...
 
I don't remember if I talked about this here or if it was only on Twitter or FaceBook... But anyway...
The thing is that when one of my client leave, I say "bonjour", but it always sounded weird to me... When they comme to me, I greet them with a first "bonjour", this one sounds ok, but the second one, when they leave... it's like... It's as if I was actually saying "boojyour" o_ô....
Not that I push it or anything, it just comes out this way x_X...
 
I'll end up speaking in flench... huhu...
 
There's also my "merci" at the end of my "C'est moi qui vous remercie !" which sounds like... It's really high pitched oO...
Well, actually, my voice is higher when I speak to clients than when I... just speak with friends oO... And I'm not doing it on purpose D8<
And I think it's fucking annoying @___@
 
Oh and........ Do I speak this low ? Low like in not lound ? .___________. Since yesterday, I've been told like 389489237 times that I don't speak lound enough....  D8< Bitches who speak LOUD are annoying, m'kay ? D8<
 
Ah.  Something else !
Recently... I have some ideas... to write, m'kay.  But........ It's... hetero.  And I'm like... NO.
I'd fucking feel like writing a marysue or I'll think that people'll think that those are like... my fantasies or something...
Plus, I'd feel like writting an Harlequin............... Huhuhu ._.
But still, I wanna include some pregnancy in one of my fics.... I know there was Yuko in NVC BUT. YEAH.  She's dead.  And she was Juka's wife. Lol.
Ah... Talking about NVC, I should continue to translate it... Meh...

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP