Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ò_____ó


I had an idea for a photo...
In the end, I couldn't find my hat, so I ended up looking like a Saloon Cancan dancer.

I'm pissed off.  I need a personal photographer who'll follow me 24/7 è______________é

I'm really pissed off -___-
I mean... You pose in front of the mirror, you're oh so gorgeous and then you pose in front of the camera and YOU JUST SUCK.

So yeah, love it or die, man.  


Oh yeah. One more thing.
IT'S AGAIN THE FUCKING SAMPLE PIC WHO WON.
I'LL FUCKIN KILL MY CAMERA. D8<
GRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ò______ó
I know the background kills your eyes. Fuck you, 'kay ? D8<

D8<

By the way, I know the picture isn't this bad, I'm just pissed cause it wasn't what I actually wanted.

7 comment(s):

Sophie Cruise ;3,  May 12, 2010 at 12:30 p.m.  

J'sais pas si ça peu t'aider mais moi j'ai un grand miroir sur pied et jle place en dessous de ma caméra (exemple jmets la caméra sur une tablette et je mets le mirroir en dessous de la tablette)

Sinon ouin c'est vrai que c'est poche quand sa donne pas ce qu'on veut. Le pire c'est que moi on dirrait que c'est le fait d'être en photo qui me rend moin cool LOL je sais pas mais en vrai jme vois pis jsuis parfaite pis quand je regarde la photo c'est comme boff. Peut-être que jsuis pas faite pour être 2D LOL

Lillie Joe,  May 12, 2010 at 1:34 p.m.  

"You pose in front of the mirror, you're oh so gorgeous and then you pose in front of the camera and YOU JUST SUCK." SO FUCKING TRUE LOLOL

Mais j'aime la photo ♥

Trucydae May 12, 2010 at 1:37 p.m.  

Sophie : estie que... moi too là... Faut tout le temps que j'prennen genre 723468723648763874628734287364287 photos pour en avoir une d'acceptable >8(
Lillie-Joe : merci ;^;/

Sophie Cruise ;3,  May 12, 2010 at 5:54 p.m.  

moi aussi T__T c'est dailleurs pour ça que j'attend d'avoir ben du temps de libre avant d'en prendre lol

Trucydae May 12, 2010 at 6:56 p.m.  

Ben c'est pas mal pourquoi aussi je fais mes selfshootings par moment d'insomnie... LOL.

Mai,  May 13, 2010 at 12:21 a.m.  

BIIIIIIIIITCH XD
You look awesome *o*

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP