Friday, May 14, 2010

LJ's writer's block.



Holy shit, dude ! 

2 comment(s):

Anonymous,  May 16, 2010 at 2:03 p.m.  

Just discovered your blog, and I gotta say I love it! I love reading your thoughts about visual kei and about your thoughts in general.
I'm waiting for new posts!

Trucydae May 16, 2010 at 10:10 p.m.  

Oh ! Thank you !
I must say that lately, I'm not much of a blogwhore, though... There was a time when I posted like... 45793487 entries a day fufu~
But still... I'm glad that you commented, I know that recently, I got a lot of new followers, but none dares to comment =(
I like comments ! I like to interact with my readers ! So please, feel free to comment whenever you what ! I'll gladly answer !!
Thank you again !

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP