Thursday, April 08, 2010

I. HATE. VELVET.

I'm talking about the fabric, 'kay ? >_>

I. SO. FUCKING. HATE IT.

JASKDHJKHSDKJSDHKJSHD.

I don't know how people do to actually wear it... I just touch it with the tip of my finger and I go EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW.
And then it goes under you nail and JKDHJKSHDJKSHJKSDHJS I'm dying seriously D8....

I had to put some tickets on TWO fucking pairs of pants in VELVET and... DDDDDDDDDDDX I almost cried.  I saw the woman enter with her pants and I went FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUU >_>.....

It's just something... I can't stand touching D8<

There's still some kind I can bare..... Like the one Isabelle used for one of my outfit for PutréFashion's fashion show... This one is ok... I can stand it... I won't go WOOHOO VELVET !!! on it... But still I can stand it, I don't feel incomfortable in it as I would feel in the other kind... LIKE THOSE PANTS.  Dammit -__-

I hate velvet >_>.....

2 comment(s):

£@dy Dark§unMoon April 8, 2010 at 8:23 p.m.  

The only velvet I hate is crushed velvet because it looks awful, it's uneven and slippery and it looks cheap!

Velvet can be such a luscious fabric when it's the right quality!
It looks really great and when it's "burned" with motifs... and it's one of the only materials I'm comfortable wearing in the winter... Man-made materials give me rashes...

Trucydae April 8, 2010 at 8:32 p.m.  

It's not a question of looking good or not, it's more that I can't stand touching it !
I hate the feel it has.. It almost like.. sickens me or grosses me out x_X

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP