Saturday, February 13, 2010

Oh by the way...

I'm not complaining about my "popularity" or however you call it.  I actually think that my huge-ego-half likes it pretty much. HA !
But the other half is really... surprised.  It's not the good word, but I can't find another one, right now =\  It's not a bad surprise, hopefully ! Just that I don't really think I'm interresting or something... I don't think I'm ZE BIG SHIT \m/ and if I ever said this, I hope you got that it wasn't seriously said.  But if you guys think I am, well... Good for you !
I can't be like "NO NO NO I DON'T WANT FANS D8<" Cause first : I'll get even more of them, thanks to something that looks like Murphy's Law and second, well.... With all the project I planned to do, I simply can't want no fans, understand ?
So yeah, I'm not "DON'T LOOK AT MEH !" cause if I would, I wouldn't be on FaceBook, MySpace, Twitter, my blog, Gaia, FormSpring, YouTube and all those... And I wouldn't dress the way I do.  And probably wouldn't say FUCK this much >8B

Understood ? I hope this is clear enough...
Red lipstick kisses on both of you cheeks, darlings~~

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP