Saturday, February 13, 2010

It's now official.


.______.
I don't know if I should be glad or disturbed.  I guess I prefer the garbage bag.  But I'm still... well... WTF xDD
Anyway... On this list, there's also Kaya, Versailles, Ryonai, SiSeN and Lady Gaga... I guess I should feel important ? Blah.  Maybe...
Oh well.  WELL.
This being said, I can now introduce something that went through my mind, lately.... The thing is that I litteraly write my life on my blog and I'm addicted to it... So, if ever one day I become someone "this" important, it'll mean that I'll have to have a private and a public blog...  Well... I should... But I know I won't ever be able to.  I don't know if it'd cause some trouble... .___. I guess I'll see if this ever happens XDD
In the worst case, the entire world will know my whole life and I'll be oh so scandalous, I guess... But I'd laugh at this, seriously XD It's not cause I'd be someone big that I'd stop being "fuck all", yea... XD

So yea... Big thanks to my New Vogue Embryos~
I still feel weird that some people think I'm more important than what I think I am ^^;;

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP