Monday, February 01, 2010

I know, I know, I know.

I was supposed to go to bed, but I've found this :

 



*COUGH*
Fuck, man.... Don't do it on purpose, at least ! >_>...





lolz.



I'm a fucking fangirl, bitch.



M'kay, now I'm off for a smoke and THEN.  Then, I'll go to bed.  Yeah.



OH YEAH, BY THE WAY.  Theadviling profile on Last.FM.  Ds are started.... Saturday, we were done with fucking D... I dunno why but I think I grew to hate that band oO... But I still like Ruiza <3 and then, D-Shade are done, D'AIR started.... After tomorrow or again the day after the day after tomorrow... We'll be up to Dir en grey \o/
I'm almost sad their name starts with D..... I mean... If it was Zir en grey, it would be the best for the end. BUT NO IT STARTS WITH D.

Did I ever mentionned a cigarette ?

2 comment(s):

Mai :3,  February 2, 2010 at 10:01 p.m.  

Zir en grey... LOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! >XD

Trucydae February 2, 2010 at 10:07 p.m.  

LOL yeah, wouldn't it sound great ? XDDD (no.)

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP