Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Disturbing pictures.

I'm disturbed by those pictures.






I really do.

Look carefully, every single one of you, Dir en grey fangirls out there !
M'kay, Toshiya at the back with the mask thing... But look at the ... what is supposed to be a girl... Doesn't she look somewhat familiar ? ISN'T SHE ? Yes she does. NOW. LOOK fucking damn carefully. The shape of her cheeks... And don't you think, even though she has quite small arms, that her shoulder are quite square ?
So yeah... I'm disturbed, I should investigate on this...

The same goes with this picture :



Cause this girl IS Toshiya... Or I'm 90% sure about it è_é

But people dare to be like NO NO NO IT'S A REAL GIRL ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It ain't è______é I've no proof but pictures to compare the facial features ô_ô.... But... Damn. And people saying "But lolz she has boobs" just shut the fuck up. Kaya, Seiji and fucking HIZAKI has boobs too. And Toshiya already had some HA. Owned. KTHXBAI.

2 comment(s):

Guess Who,  February 18, 2010 at 10:44 p.m.  

Okay, am I the only one who DIDN'T want to see Kaoru there?!

Trucydae February 19, 2010 at 1:27 p.m.  

Believe, I'd like not to see that either @___@
That's why I said it was disturbing ._.

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP