Friday, December 25, 2009

Wooooo. Wonderful Xmas.

Seriously....
Okay, my mother drank, I had to drive back home and well... When she drinks, she tends to lose her patience even faster than the usual... But my sister(s) is(are) always playing with her nerves, specially by acting like total bitch(es).
This just happened.... Why ? Cause my aunt and my five cousins were supposed to sleep at home but my sister didn't want to sleep in my brothers room (cause it's "disgusting") so that two of my cousins would sleep in my sister's double bed, the other in my other sis' bed so that my sisters would sleep in my brother's room wuth my other cousin. (While the boys would sleep in the living room...)
But the thing is that the anger level was even higher than the usual and my mom then got some kind of nervous breakdown... For something THIS ridiculous ?!
In the end, her sister brought her (along with her 3 younger kids) at her place so they could talk a bit and that my mom would have to see my sisters' faces before tomorrow (for everyone's sake)
*sigh*.... What a beautiful Christmas...

I feel my heart breaking when my mother is crying like this... Cause... I guess I'm able to understand how she feels in those moment and she's proably wondering what she did wrong when she educated her children when those things happen...
But the thing is that she rarely gets mad at me or my brother.... But she often do with my sisters.... My brother and I are Sagitariuses and my sisters are both Aquariuses... Maybe that the explosivity of Taurus (like my mom is) doesn't get well with the stupid bitchery of Aquarius ?

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal December 26, 2009 at 5:09 a.m.  

je pense surtout qu'elle a du mal à les tenir, parce qu'elles sont encore en pleine adolescence.
Dans ces cas-là, n'hésite pas à dire à ta mère que c'est pas de sa faute à elle, qu'elle a bien fait tout, même si ça a un peu foiré

Trucydae December 26, 2009 at 3:15 p.m.  

Peut-être, mais je crois plutôt que se sont mes soeurs qui pensent pas vraiment aux conséquences de leurs actes =/

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP