Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Today, we went to the shopping mall.

I bought way more thing that I should have XDDDD
Damn... WAY more.
Some clothes, a new coat, and movies.  Mo-vies.
Take a look at this, m'kay ? First we went to Wal-Mart, so I bought Anastasia *0* and... Batman Forever.... Batman returns.... and Batman & Robin.   LOL.  Then we went at HMV, I bought Saw V, finally. Then we went to Future Shop and I bought Millenium and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and finally we went at Archambault and I found both Addams Family movie *0*

So there's like... 13 new movies to add to my collection *0*

2 comment(s):

Sophie Cruise ;3,  December 29, 2009 at 7:41 a.m.  

YAY \o/ T'as genre tellement battu mon record de 10 films en un coup XDD!

Je m'incline~

Trucydae December 29, 2009 at 4:57 p.m.  

LOL
C'est tellement cool achter mille films one shot *0*

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP