Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 meme, tagged by Matsuro

1. What did you do in 2009 that you'd never done before?
Buying like 10 movies one shot, dating a girl, cut my hair really short....

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I haven't took any resolution xD

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Close ? Nay.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
Can't consider this as close...

5. What countries did you visit?
None xD

6. What would you like to have in 2010 that you lacked in 2009?
Good and memorable moments.  2009 had memorable moment, but more on the bad side than the good one.

7. What date from 2009 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

November 9th.  I don't have to explain why =3

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
GETTING A JOB.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Erm.... I'll shut up on this.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Eh... Had a torticolis xD

11. What was the best thing you bought?
DARKEST LABYRINTH's LUCKY PACK.  And everything I bought when My card unfroze xDD

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Mah...

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I'll just skip this one.

14. Where did most of your money go?
See question # 11.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?

DL's lucky pack ? Dir en grey's new single ? Can't think of anything older ._.

16. What song will always remind you of 2009?

Eh.... Dunno...

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? Dunno
ii. thinner or fatter? Thinner !!!! 8D
iii. richer or poorer? Richer o_o

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Yea, money.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
School.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Spent it with my family <3.

22. Did you fall in love in 2009?
What do you think about it ? Eh.
Actually, twice, but I got over one.

23. Did your heart break in 2009?

Yea

24. What was your favorite TV program?

Paris Hilton's My new BFF xD And every "thing" next top model XDD I liked Tila Tequila's show too ._.

25. Did you know anybody who got married?
Was it this year ? Well, Chantal, my mother's friend got married.... Other than this, I don't know...

26. What states did you visit in 2009?
None.

27. Where were you when 2009 began?
Probably right here.

28. Who were you with?
Family !

29. Where will you be when 2009 ends?
At Ste-Foy, with friends =3

30. Who will you be with when 2009 ends?

See previous question.

31. What was the best book you read?
Girl, Interrupted.  I read a bit of The Vampire Lestat.... Kitchen from Banana Something I can't remember XD that's it, I guess...

32. What was your greatest musical discovery?
SATSUKIIIIIIIIIIIII <3<3<3

33. What did you want and get?
A job.

34. What did you want and not get?
Eeeeh.... Dunno.

35. What was your favorite film of this year?
Millenium <3

EDIT : REPO ! THE GENETIC OPERA !!!! HOW COULD I'VE FORGET ABOUT IT !??!?!?!

36. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?

Did nothing.  I'm now 321 years old è_é  Yes, I'm a vampire !!! XP

37. Where did you go on vacation?
Nowhere.

38. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Hum... Butch, Retro, Punk and lolita ? Goth ? Everything ?

39. What kept you sane?
Am I sane ?

40. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
A lot of people, this year XDD

41. What political issue stirred you the most?
Don't give a fuck about this, seriously -_-

42. Did you have to go to the hospital?
I haven't been in a hospital for... years o_o;

43. How many concerts did you see in 2009?
Euuuuuh..... I think none, this year o_ô

44. Did you have a favorite concert in 2009?

Blah.

45. Who was the best new person you met?
=3... My GF.

46. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
Shame is a word that doesn't apply to Trucy.

47. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2009?
Mah.

48. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009:
Don't try to make people who don't want to change anything of their life's routine understand that they can be happy.

49. What are your plans for 2010?
Come what may.

50. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
There's only Echolalia poping out in my head XDDD

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP