Wednesday, December 02, 2009

SURVEY. TAGGED BY KASUMI & MATSURO.

ARE YOU:
1.) Perfect?: Of course !
2.) Tall?: Totally.
3.) In your pajamas?: Nay !
4.) Left handed?: Nay !

LAST:
1.) Friend you saw: LOL.  I'm living with... Friends.
2.) Talked to on the phone: Une madame où j'ai travaillé samedi.
3.) Person to text you: No one.
4.) Was today better than yesterday or the same as any other day?: .... Wait... I don't remember... I guess it's better XD

FAVORITES:
1.) Number: 8
2.) Color(s): Violet <3
3.) Fruit: POMEGRANATE <3
4.) Place: Québec City's PokéGym !

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
A: I talked on the phone with that woman.

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: Euh....

Q: What's the last movie you saw ?
A: Repo ! The Genetic Opera *0* <3<3<3

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: Job <3

Q. Do you smile a lot?
A: Kinda

Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: Nay, I never seen a falling star oO...

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I kinda attract people but I don,t really want to talk to everybody ._.

Q: Where did you sleep last night?
A: Next to my girl <3

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: Dunno.

Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
A: Fuck you I dun remembah.

Q: Rate life as of right now one being bad ten being great?
A: 5, as everything else.  Middle, center that's it.

Q: What do you hear right now?
A: Fla and Chlo talking behind me.

Q: Does anything hurt right now?
A: Nay

Q: What's your favorite month?
A: Fanh.

Q: What did you do last night?
A: Kraft Dinner  oh pis chocolat 8D


EIGHT EMOTIONS:
1.) Are you missing someone right now: My girl is behind me so now =3
2.) Are you happy?: I guess...
3.) Are you sad?: Not really
4.) Are you bored?: LOL what d'ya think !
6.) Are you nervous?: Hum.. no
8.) Are you tired?: ... Nay ?

ABOUT YOU:
001.) Real name?: IT DOESN'T EXIST.
002.) Nicknames? Trucydae et tous les dérivés.
003.) Eye color?: Turquoise <3
004.) Zodiac sign?: Sagittarius
005.) Male or female?: Both or none.... But my panties are like HEY YOU'RE A GUUUUUUUUUUUUURL,
009.) Smart?: Of course !
010.) Hair color?: Dark brown.
011.) Tall or short?: 5'8'' is it tall enough ?
013.) Sweats or Jeans?: Jeans
014.) Phone or Camera?: Camera D8
016.) Drink or Smoke?: Both.
020.) Tattoos?: Of course !
021.) Righty or lefty?: Righty~

FIRSTS:
024.) First best friend?: Probably Cécile or Maude, I don't really remember.
025.) First crush?: GRADE FIRST !
027.) First pet?: Hum.... Dunno...
028.) First big vacation?: Erm....
049.) Eating?: J'ai une photo de moi avec du gâteau au chocolat dans face....
050.) Drinking?: LOL yeah, du lait de tities XD
052.) I'm about to: Take a shower.
053.) Listening to? Chlo and Fla talking.
054.) Plans for today? Take a shower
079.) Drank bubbles?: Whut ? XD
080.) Lost glasses/contacts?: Euh.... I broke my glasses ?
081.) Ran away from home?: Nay !
084.) Broken someone's heart?: Probably, I dunno.
085.) Been arrested?: Nay !

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090.) Miracles?: Nay !
089.) Yourself?: I guess that's how we call it
092.) Heaven?: Does such a thing exist ?
093.) Santa Claus?: Nay !
094.) Love?: LOL. Love ! Above all thing I believe in love ! Love is like oxygen ! All you need is love !

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097.) Do you like someone?: NON MOI NON PLUS J'AIME PERSONNE TSÉ.
099.) Do you believe in God?: I am God.
 
That's all ? D8 

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP