Wednesday, December 02, 2009

CRISS QUE YOU REMIND ME ABOUT FUCKING FRED DURST XDDDDDDDDD


Only that the scarf makes look fagger than him.
BUT OF COURSE NO ONE WILL BE LIKE OMG SO TRUE CAUSE NO ONE REMEMBERS WHO FRED DURST IS.  LIMP BIZKIT, MAN.  BEGINNING OF 2000 OR SOMETHING.   Same thing.  Almost.

AND OMG SEEMS LIKE THERE'S NOOO WTF FACE !!!


He looks kinda weird, for some reason... Dunno why... MAYBE CAUSE HE'S ALMOST NOT FROWNING, OMG XDDD
And, man.... I don,t know if it's due to photoshop but... there's like no wrinkle AT ALL on his forehead and he'll turn like 35 soon.  I'LL TURN FUCKIN 21 SOON AND I'VE ONE.  FUCK YOU. è_é  I hate you, kay ? Bleaaah.

I wish I had asian skin and hair T_T/  All smooth and silky T_T/ And Straight -_-

Hah... but his hand are all... "veiny"... BUT HEY I LIKE "VEINY" HANDS \o/
Makes me think about the fact that my hand's skin is like transparent, now o_ô..... It used to be kinda yellowish pink but, now.... it's.... Transparent yellowish pink o_ô.... With blue veins.... But it doesn't look too bat, at last XDD.... Even though I sometimes feel like my hands are huge ._. (Well... your hands ARE huge, Trucy... Or at least, bigger than usual women's hands.... Bluh)

CHOC'LATE STARFISH ! KEEP ON ROLLIN' BABYYYYYYYYYY ♪
This song will be stucked in my head forever, today....
ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN FUCK YOU ♫
Oh god... I was in grade school XD

. . . .

ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN FUCK YOU !! ♪

XD
That's all.

2 comment(s):

£@dy Dark§unMoon December 2, 2009 at 6:54 p.m.  

I remember who Fred Durst is! (Remember when there were rumours that he wanted to date Britney?)
But I've always liked Wes Borland better!

Trucydae December 2, 2009 at 7:57 p.m.  

Oh god, Yeah I remember XD
Wes Borland was cool for having collaborated with Evanescence for a while, too XD

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP