Thursday, December 10, 2009

I was watching M+'s Top5 with a distracted ear.

Well...
I went to eat and passed in front of the TV which girls haven't turned off before they left and I saw this.  That guy in make-up dressed as some kind of male version of Lady Gaga, dancing almost as Korean Pop boysband are dancing and playing with his snake as Zeta/Seth/Seiji does on stage.... Seriously.... WTF IS THIS ?!??!?!?!
Are we invaded with queers or something ? Have I missed a chapter ?! May I bet that my sisters love that song while they hated G-Dragon ?!
Aaaaah... I'll never understand pop.... u_u....
But yay for queers, I guess o_ô...


Edit : AH OSTIE C'EST LE GUSS D'AMERICAN IDOL QUI EST COMME LE SOSIE DE RUNO.  AH BEN CÂLICE.


0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP