Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GPKISM fandom.

I'm so alone in this world to prefer Kiwamu to Ken.
And I think it's funny HAHA.
Ken s only like.... a fangirl magnet.... And I already have mine è_é The original one ! (Please read "Kaya" here)
The worst in this is that I can't really explain why I don't like Ken... It always have been this way XD

But yeah.... Kiwamu rocks \m/   Stop being bitches to him cause he CAN kick your 13years-old-fangirl-ass !

Ah... 13 years old fangirls.......... Easy way to make money~
I'm sad I'm not some effeminate boy... It'll be harder for me to make music ! LOL.

So yeah... Stop licking Ken's boots, Kiwamu's the one doing everything.  But the singing.

0 comment(s):

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP