Monday, November 30, 2009

Asian people probably think I'm the snobbish person in the world...

When they see me eating with chopsticks....
I've read somewhere that the farther from the tip (the tip being where the food is) you hold your chopsticks, the more people tend to think you're snob, or something....
Well... I just can't hold my chopsticks closer to the tip, I don't feel confortable at all XD;;;

That's all.

Beside the fact that crossing your chopsticks is supposed to bring bad luck and that my chopsticks are always crossing each others even though I don't want them too.... I'm not less lucky... not more either... XD;;

2 comment(s):

aelin ueal December 1, 2009 at 7:59 a.m.  

moi j'ai eu 3 semaines chez l'habitant pour apprendre à les tenir correctement. Je donne des cours à qui veut

Trucydae December 1, 2009 at 9:38 a.m.  

LOL pas que j'sais pas comment les tenir, J'suis parfaitement capable de manger avec XD même qu'au Cégeo les conasses en revenaient juste pas que je mange du riz avec des baguettes LOL

How many New Vogue Children in becoming came ?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP